Valentine’s Day :
"Occurs every February 14. Across the United States and in other places around the world, candy, flowers and gifts are exchanged between loved ones, all in the name of St. Valentine."
I absolutely loooove Valentines day! It's the day that celebrates romantic love, friendship and admiration (Ahhh *hearteyes*) Whether you're planning for a night out with your ladies, your significant other or dedicating a night for self love I am here to show you that love is in the h a i r as well! So it's time to light up some candles, indulge in your favorite sweets and relax as I show you some of my favorite Valentines looks!
1. Start with beachy textured waves or curled hair
Refer to video below to create nice long lasting curls...
2. To preserve the waves or curls in the hair, I recommend using the AG Curl Trigger spray. I love how this product is ideal for all hair types and is extremely lightweight, especially on fine hair! This can be applied on damp or dry hair.
3. Divide the hair into 3 quadrants and tie at the base of the hair line with a small elastic. I love using clear elastics to camouflage the hair tie!
4. Braid hair all the way down from where the hair tie starts. Keep braid in place with another clear elastic! Once all three braids are completed, fluff up and loosen up the braids by lightly pulling each side of the braid.
5. Take one braid at a time and wrap in the braid loosely into the base of the head. Use bobby pins to pin the hair in place. Repeat this for each braid and try to keep the wrapped pieces close to each other for a more unified look!
6. Once all of the pieces are pinned in, use a strong hold hairspray. I love using the Sebastian Shaper Fierce Hairspray. This is an ultra firm-finishing spray that won't let any hair down, trust me ;)
7. Let that dry for a minute. Once dry, pull out some pieces in the front and if you desire even more fullness, you can pull strands of hair throughout the look until you are satisfied. And Viola!
What looks like something that would take forever has been achieved in simply mere minutes! Love!
Look T W O
1. Start with beachy textured waves or curled hair!
2. Tie up top section with clear elastic. Take the end of the pony and create a gap in the middle of the top section, place index and thumb underneath the gap to pull tail through. Pin in the middle to secure the hair if needed.
I would highly recommend spraying Loreal Air Fix extra strong fixing spray in Force 5 onto hair sparingly to ensure hair stays in place. What stands out about this hair spray is that it will create long lasting shiny hair and provide an extra strong finish which is never a bad thing in my opinion!
3. Let that set and dry for a few seconds. Once dry pull the twist part to loosen up, add more volume and fullness to the stlye. Spray the same hair spray to secure the hair in place!
4. Now braid from base of pony tail all the way down and secure the hair with another elastic. Once you're done with braiding, pull gently at the braid to loosen and create fullness and volume until you're entirely satisfied with the look. Feel free to pull some pieces in front to frame the face and create a nice, soft overall look. Add one final spray and that's all there is to it!
You're looking lovely and ready to slay the day! Now go put on that sexy outfit of yours, slide into those heels and get ready for the night...
P.S Not judging if you're just netflix and chillin' because wherever you go, you'll feel good and look good anyway!
H A P P Y L O V E D A Y
don't forget to spead the love today...