Fast Food instantly feeds, smoothes and calms thick or coarse hair that feels frizzy. Potent humectants and abyssinian oil do double duty to moisturize and mend split ends while adding weightless condition and shine to super dry hair. pH 4.2-5.8.
HOW TO USE: After shampooing with AG Moisture Fast Food Shampoo, apply a quarter-sized amount on clean, damp hair, focusing on ends. Comb through. Do not rinse. For extra hydration, use AG Moisture Conditioning Mist
WHAT'S IN IT
- Aloe barbadensis extract – derived from the aloe vera plant has therapeutic, moisturizing and healing properties.
- Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that protects, conditions and adds moisture back into the hair follicle.
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium honey – highly effective humectant that attracts 50x its own weight in moisture and penetrates the hair for long-term moisturizing benefits.
- Silk and keratin proteins – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
- Allantoin – a skin and scalp protectant.
AG Moisture Fast Food Leave-in Conditioner + AG Curl Recoil Curl Activator = adds additional nourishment for coarse and curly hair.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum), CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2), Phenoxyeth