AG Curl Trigger instantly creates moisture-rich curls and waves. Formulated with our exclusive Curl Creating Complex (C3) and fortified with sea vegetable extract, this curl defining spray encourages soft, loose texture. Alcohol-free, so it won't dry out your hair.
Curl Trigger is an excellent curl refresher in combo with our other curl products.
Curl Factor: 3.5/5
Hold Factor: 3.5/5
HOW TO USE IT: After using AG Curl Revive Hydrating Shampoo and Curl Thrive Hydrating Conditioner, pull the trigger and spray into damp hair. Scrunch for loose waves or diffuse dry for more curl definition. Can be used on dry hair as a next-day refresher. Cocktail with AG Curl Recoil Curl Activator for your best curls yet!
CURL CREATING COMPLEX (C3)
- Bio-fermented tomato fruit extract – shrinks the hair cuticle and encourages curl.
- Rice amino acids – hydrate and improve hair strength, promote curl, and help fight frizz.
- Keratin protein – moisturizes and strengthens hair and fortifies the curl.
- Cetrimonium chloride – smoothes hair and fights static-induced flyaways.
- Magnesium sulfate – helps shrink the bonds in the hair, cultivating and defining each individual curl and wave. It gently supports curls without being crunchy and helps give hair a silky, soft feel with lots of movement.
- NaPCA – a natural moisturizer.
Aqua, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acyl Coenzyme A Desaturase, Lactobacillus/Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Dianthus Caryophyllus Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, PG-Hydroxyethylcellulose Cocodimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Lactamide MEA, Acetamide MEA, Polyquaternium-70, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Benzophenone-4, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.