Invigorate your scalp and your senses with Stimulating Balm’s orange ice mint conditioner. Infused with vitamin E, herbal extracts, silk protein, panthenol and peppermint, Stimulating Balm conditions and strengthens while providing a unique scalp treatment.
HOW TO USE
Massage into clean, wet hair and leave on for 1–3 minutes. Comb through. Rinse well.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Mint – cools the scalp and gives the product a fresh fragrance.
- Menthol – increases circulation bringing vital oxygen and nutrients to the roots of your hair.
- Zinc pyrithione – a mild and effective anti-dandruff treatment that helps banish dry, itchy scalp.
- Silk and keratin proteins – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
- Aloe barbadensis extract – derived from the aloe vera plant; provides therapeutic, moisturizing and healing properties.
- Vitamin E – heals the skin and scalp.
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate – PABA-free sunscreen protects hair from UV rays.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Panthenol, Menthol, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Zinc Pyrithione, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).