Dear Valued Guest,
There is nothing more important to us then the safety of our staff and you, our valued guests when you visit our salons and spas. We have always adhered to highest standards in sanitation and have strictly followed our local health authority.
All guests are required to bring own face mask to appointment. Due to stock we cannot guarantee to always have a mask available.
Updated Safety Protocol
- We will only allow entrance into our salons to those clients who intend to purchase, book an appointment or who already have an appointment.
- When you are purchasing your retail products you will be able to buy online at Zennkai.com and Eccotique.com 24/7 and pick up in store. Alternatively you may also purchase in store when you are having your services online from your phone and we will fulfill your order before you leave.
- No friends, pets or family members are allowed to accompany clients receiving appointments.
- Elderly needing support or assistant are permitted to be accompanied by their caregiver, but caregivers will have to wait outside of the salon.
- We will ask you to fill out a Pre-visit form online in preparation of your appointment.
- Hand sanitization is provided for all guests.
- We will have no waiting areas at this time. Therefore we ask that you arrive to your appointment on time.
- There will be a limited number of guest in location.
- We ask that you adhere to all physical distancing (6feet) apart.
Updated Service Protocol
- All employees are required to be in proper PPE
- Station and sink disinfecting will be done between each guest
- Fresh linens will be provided including capes, and towels for each guest
- All tools will be disinfected and sanitized between every guest
- We ask that our employees wash their hands between each guest
- Spa rooms and styling stations will be cleaned and ready before every guest following proper sanitation
We have taken steps to ensure your safety in all the different areas of our salons and spas in preparation to welcome you back. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time at Zennkai.com and Eccotique.com or call your local salon and spas once they are open.
Thank you for your support and patience during this unprecedented time. We appreciate you making the choice to support our small business. Check back for more updates as our hair salons continue to reopen. Please understand that this is different for us too so as we work to provide you with the safest experience.
We can hardly wait to see you all!
- Zennkai West 4th - May 23rd
- Zennkai Pitt Meadows - May 23rd
- Zennkai Coquitlam - May 25th
- Zennkai Langley - May 26th
- Zennkai Richmond - May 26th
- Zennkai Burnaby - May 25th
- Zennkai Guildford - May 25th
You will observe that we have increased our pricing in many services. We wish this wasn’t the case however unfortunately, due to increased product requirements, increased product pricing, as well as the mandated booking time requirements necessary between each guest to fulfill our sterilization requirements, we have had to make the decision and increase service prices. Some of your services may appear or feel different and involve different steps, but our main goal is to still offer the best and most relaxing services and results under these new circumstances.
Cancellation Policy - While it is wonderful to always have more notice that none to cancel or reschedule your appointment, times are different now! Please be advised that we will be voiding our cancellation policy at this time. If any of the aforenoted symptoms or points apply to you, please contact us immediately, even if this is RIGHT BEFORE your appointment time.
We are using CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS. Please note that we are accepting VISA, MASTERCARD and DEBIT. We do appreciate if you have a TAP CARD. In the event that tap does not work, our PINPAD will be STERILIZED after each use regardless.