Reconstruct is an intense and luxurious conditioning treatment formulated to treat extremely dry, damaged or coarse hair. Packed with vitamin C, plant-based squalane, vegetable protein and smoothing shea butter, Reconstruct helps restore moisture, build collagen and add elasticity to dry, damaged hair, leaving it feeling softer, shinier, smoother and more radiant.
HOW TO USE:
Massage into clean, damp hair. Let sit for 2-5 minutes. For a more intensive treatment, wrap hair and go under a warm dryer for 10-20 minutes. Comb through. Rinse. Reconstruct can be paired with any AG shampoo and daily use conditioner, but is ideally used in conjunction with Vita C Shampoo and Vita C Conditioner.
WHAT’S IN IT
- Vitamin C – also known as tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stable form of vitamin C, which is an effective moisturizer and antioxidant. Antioxidants protect against free radicals, which cause damage to hair. Vitamin C helps increase collagen that adds elasticity to hair.
- Squalane – a sustainable and plant-based lightweight oil that locks in moisture and is a natural antioxidant.
- Hydrolyzed vegetable protein – plant-derived, wheat-free protein with an amino acid spectrum similar to keratin. Helps bond, repair and smooth hair while adding strength, elasticity, moisture and shine and protecting against further structural trauma.
- Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that contains omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids to nourish and repair.
- Sunflower seed extract – anti-oxidant that helps prevent colour fading.
- Shea butter – super rich and creamy emolient smoothes, moisturizes and conditions.