This unique, diffuser is the best helping hand your curls could ever ask for. Its 360-degree airflow completely surrounds curls from the roots to the ends for speedier drying time than traditional diffusers. The new ceramic inner core helps preserve moisture keeping curls frizz-free and shiny. The patented DevaFuser gives natural curls gorgeous shape and definition, while creating touchable volume.
HOW TO USE:
- Insert the barrel of the hair dryer into the end of the DevaFuser.
- Push the DevaFuser onto the hair dryer gently, making sure that it's firmly attached. Do not push it past the silicone band and the four Horizontal Vents above the band. These vents must remain unobstructed at all times.
- Turn the hair dryer on. Set the heat to low or medium temperature. Lower temperatures are gentler on curls and will reinforce all of the benefits of using the DevaFuser (more shine, less frizz, and more natural texture).
- Do not use more than medium heat as overheating can cause damage to both the hair dryer and the diffuser.
- Begin by holding the DevaFuser near the scalp to dry the roots first. Then, cradle the ends of curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so the hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.
- To remove the DevaFuser, grasp above the band and pull gently to separate from the hair dryer.
The DevaFuser is designed to fit most commercial hair dryers of the following size specifications: barrel diameter measuring 2” – 2 ½”, barrel circumference measuring 5 ½” – 6 ½”, and barrel length measuring 2 ½” – 6 ½”